School Logo

Useful Forms

Leave of Absence Form

Change of Personal Details Form

Administration of Medicines Form



If a child is receiving treatment and has to take medicine, then this must be handed into the School Office by a parent or carer, where a medication form must be completed and signed. The child's name should be clearly written on the bottle/container. The taking of such medicines will be supervised by the duty first aid person. Under no circumstances are medicines to be taken to classrooms, except for blue inhalers for those children who suffer from asthma. Children should keep these with them.

Annual Off-Site Consent Form

Parent Mail Form