PE and Sport Premium
Our Vision for Sport and PE at All Saints
At All Saints C of E, we recognise the value and impact of high quality PE and school sport which we offer the pupils in our care.
P.E. and School Sport play a vital part in living out our values of Love, Hope and Community on a daily basis. We aim to provide children with the opportunities to challenge themselves, inspire and be inspired, be active, collaborate, compete and lead others. Here at All saints, we believe that providing pupils with high quality sporting opportunities will:
- Instil a love a being active which will stay with our pupils through adulthood
- Build a sense of belonging and cooperation through team work; to learn to cope with success and failure as a team and build resilience
- Enable pupils to practise mutual respect and responsibility; taking turns and sharing
- Help themselves and others to improve and achieve goals
- Show pupil how to have fun, take on different roles, be active and healthy
We understand that children have personal preferences in the activities they choose and we are proactive in offering a wide range of opportunities, during school time and in afterschool provision of clubs. We use the local stadium and the leisure centre to support us in our sports provision, including swimming.
Our aim is for children to foster a love of being active and for this to continue beyond school.